CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly.
MMoTR 269 is 66 minutes long and is a 53.8 MB file in MP3 format.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
- Is Apple finally going with a bigger iPhone? Note: Kickstarter project ramifications
- Thoughts on Chameleon / intelligent home screen for Android tablets
- More Google Nexus partners and more direct sales – will "regular" customers start going Nexus?
- Windows Phone – helped by the HTC One import ban but Nokia is burning through cash. Outlook looking bleak
- iDisplay and AirDisplay turn Android tablets into second monitors for PCs / Macs
- Amazon Wireless and AT&T horror story
- HTC EVO 4G / patent issues
CONTACT US: E-mail us or leave us a voicemail on our SkypeLine!